Welcome to the official Backwoods Veterans page!
Home of BV Nation and the best in Veteran Media Entertainment
About Backwoods Veterans:
Who we are and how we started.
WHO ARE WE?
Backwoods Veterans is a veteran owned/operated organization started by US Army Veteran, Justin Keeney. We're dedicated to bringing the best in media entertainment to our American Veterans, their friends and family, and the community that surrounds them, while embracing our outdoor lifestyle and heritage.
To give veterans and those who are impacted by their lives quality entertainment, and to bridge the gap of understanding of the humor and lifestyles between our American Veterans and every day American Citizens.
To sit back, relax, surf, and enjoy the fun and shenanigans we bring to you inspired by time in the Uniformed Services and life off the beaten path... and help spread the word about us!
MEET THE TEAM
Justin W. Keeney
- The creator and founder of Backwoods Veterans
- 21 year Retired US Army & Army National Guard Veteran
- Avid hunter and outdoors-man
- Host of Backwoods Veterans', "BV Nation Radio", "Friday Night Debauchery", and "Fenceline Country"
Josh D. Kayser
Chief of Operations
- Resident "High-Tech Redneck"
- 20+ Years in electrical and IT industries
- Salmon slayer extraordinaire
- Producer/Technical expert for "BV Nation Radio"
Mariah A. Skou
Webcast Personality/Public Affairs/ Cheif Logistics Officer
- Background in media presentation and journalism
- Experience in Equine Veterinary Field
- Skilled equestrian rider and Veteran Supporter
- Co-host of "BV Nation Radio"
Jonathan M. L. Toll
Webcast Personality/Chief Marketing Officer
- 12 Year US Army 12B Veteran
- Background in wildland fire, photo journalism, and the ski and snowboard industry.
- Skilled hunter, shooter, hiker, and overall outdoor enthusiast.
- Co-host & outdoor reporter of "BV Nation Radio"
Products & Services other than Programming
Whether you or your business are hosting an event benefiting a Veteran Organization or Group and need someone to either DJ or emcee an event for you, Backwoods Veterans has you and your business covered. Be sure to contact us for details and pricing.
If you have a business or event and would like to advertise, become a sponsor, or offer promotions through Backwoods Veterans Media, we are here to help! Our reach in and around the veteran community is vast, and always growing, and with your help, we can reach even more while bringing your business's service and products to the "front line" of the veteran community! For more details on packages and pricing, be sure to get in touch with us, and we'll set it up!
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST EPISODES OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS!!
- Fenceline Country with J-Dub is the best in country from out of the backwoods to your speakers. Hang out with J-Dub and others from Backwoods Veterans and the Veteran Community Tuesday evenings,
- 7-9 PM PST/10-Midnight EST.
- Friday Night Debauchery with J-Dub is live Friday nights, at 7 PM PST/10 PM EST on the Spreaker/Spotify apps and Spreaker website; bringing you the greatest in rock from yesterday and today to kick off your weekend.
- Spearhead Shenanigans with Goose is spearheading the week ahead with great tunes from all sorts of genres and the shenanigans you expect out of USMC veteran, Justin Snodgrass, aka "Goose", and ya never know WHO may be joining in the show! Be sure to tune in Sunday afternoons, Noon-2 PM PST/3-5 PM EST
BV Nation Radio is live Sunday Nights, at 6PM PST/9PM EST on our YouTube Channel, discussing the latest in the outdoors and current events affecting our countries veterans and those around them.
"How Neat is That?!" -Jon's Outdoor Blog
Hello BV Nation!!! it has been a while since my last blog, and I apologize. We have had so much going on. from local events like the Fully Loaded 4X4 event out at Threat Dynamics…
August 24, 2019
Greetings to all of our wonderful followers to there! On this edition of the Outdoor Blog I will be talking GUNS!!! more specifically the RCF Rifle, along with the build and…
September 22, 2018
Thank you for checking out the Outdoor Blog!!
Please go check out our awesome sponsor Eric's Armory LLC. By clicking on the icon below.
Guitars 4 Stars 2020 -Saturday, May 23rd, 2020 Beavercreek Saloon, Beavercreek, OR
**OUR SIGNATURE EVENT!**
Guitars for Stars (also known as G4S)!!
Thanks to the partnership between Beavercreek Saloon and Backwoods Veterans Media Entertainment, we have come together to bring you some outstanding local and nationally recognized country and rock artists to help raise money for The Fallen Outdoors to help take care of our nation's Veterans and their families, and getting them re-engaged with the outdoor community and activities. Everything from Hunting trips, Camping/Overlanding experiences, and so much more! Artists such as up and coming Sinners Like Us, Trent Beaver, and many more will be providing the best music around!
There'll be items raffled off for fundraising, 50/50 raffle, a one of a kind AR Rifle built by us here at BVME and our friends at Eric's Armory, and much more!
Entrance is $5 at the door, and Veterans/Military are FREE with VALID ID, and yes, your "Veteran"status on your drivers license counts as well.
Hope to see you guys there!Besides, "Ain't no party like a Beavercreek Party!"
If you'd like to know more on how to help The Fallen Outdoors, you can visit their website at : https://thefallenoutdoors.com/
You can also find more details and keep up to date on event developments here on our Facebook event page by clicking here!
Warrior Fest 2K20- Friday & Saturday, November 6th & 7th, 2020
Misfits Bar & Grill, Blue Springs, MO
**Stay Tuned for Details!!**
BV NATION SWAG
Our Backwoods Veterans PVC patches are in! Show off your BV Nation pride with one of these great quality patches, made right here in the good ol' U.S. of A.! Get yours now HERE!
2.5"x3.5" standard size.
Backwoods Veterans PVC Patch
Currently on backorder